This policy describes how we use and protect your personal data collected through Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd corporate website by means of user feedbacks, user surveys, etc. It applies generally to Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd website and other related websites where this policy appears in the footer of the page.
Personal Data Definition
Personal Data refers to any of the following information:
- email address
- physical contact information (Example mobile phone number, home address, etc)
- discussions or correspondence through the Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd website
- computer sign-on data, web statistics, traffic to and from our website
- IP address and web log information
Your personal data will not be collected by browsing our website and you choose not to tell us who you are or reveal any personal information about yourself. Once you submitted your personal data to us, you are not anonymous to us. Once your personal data are submitted to us, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our databases.
The personal data you have submitted to us will not be traded to third parties for their marketing purposes unless you have given us your explicit consent. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference to us via email.
Before you submit your personal data, we will inform you the purpose for collecting and the method of using the data. Generally the purpose to collect personal data is
1. to provide you with an efficient and personalized service
2. to improve our services to you
3. to inform you of new products and promotional offers to you
There may be other uses of personal data as a general statistic data in which your personal data cannot be personally distinguished.
Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd will not disclose to third parties any personal data submitted to us, except in the following events:
1. you have given us your explicit consent to disclose your personal data to a third party
2. your personal information has been processed into statistical data that will not disclose your identity
3. respond to legal requirements
4. enforce our policies
No spam, spy ware or spoofing
Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd do not tolerate spam. To report spam or spoof emails to Sanden, please forward the email to email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam to other users of the Internet.
Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd stores your personal data in our servers located in Singapore. These data are Sanden assets and we will make every effort to secure and protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, alteration, and disclosure. However third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions and other users may abuse or misuse your personal data that they collect from the Site. Therefore, all efforts are made to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal data will always remain private.