Terms & Conditions
Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this site, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time. Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of or the entire site without notice or liability.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All information posted on this Website are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws, and other intellectual property laws.
Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. You may use this information only for your personal use. For any other use (including duplication, transmission, distribution, transfer, and translation etc.), previous written permission must be obtained. The Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd trademark, brand name or company insignia are not available for use without Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd expressed written permission in advance.
Prohibited activities on this website:
1. Activities that infringe on or may possibly infringe on the property rights or privacy of Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd or another third party. Furthermore,
this includes the usage of personal information posted on this Website.
2. Activities that cause or may cause losses or damages to Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd or another third party. Defamation, libelous or defamatory
statements towards Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd or another third party is also prohibited.
3. Activities that are constituted or may be constituted as obscene, pornographic or profane.
4. Activities that constitute or may lead to criminal offense.
5. Registering or sending another persons e-mail address or pretending to be someone else.
6. Commercial activities or other commercially motivated activities.
7. Activities that damage the honor or trustworthiness of Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd or this Website.
8. Use or providing of computer viruses and other harmful programs or actions that could lead to such activities.
9. Activities that violate or could violate laws.
10. Other activities that Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd deems inappropriate at any time.
We at Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd take every precaution when posting information on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that the information is accurate, useful, reliable, to meet your purpose or safe (i.e., functions will not be disrupted, defects will be corrected, this Website and server are free of computer viruses and other harmful data or programs.). Furthermore, Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall assume no liabilities for any losses that may result from your using or not being able to use this information or for any damages that may result from your using this Website.
Links to the Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd Website
Links to this Website are permitted under the following matters to be attended regardless to whether the link is from a individual or a company.
As a general rule links to this Website should be linked to the top page http://www.sanden.com.sg/. When linking to this website using text, please use "Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd."
Always code your HTML links so that a new window will open up when linking to the Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd Website. Links that show information within your websites will make the contents to be mislead that the information is from Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd and may cause misinterpretation to a third party.
Please place the following line in your HTML.
<a href="http://www.sanden.com.sg/" target="_blank"> Sanden International (Singapore) Pte Ltd</a>
- We prohibit any links from Websites that refer to the following.
- Websites that include information intended to slander or cause lose in credibility of our company or other individuals or companies.
- Websites that have the danger to infringe the copyright, registered trademark, possessions, privacy, portrait or any other rights owned by our company or other individuals or companies.
- Websites that include statements that may cause the reader to misinterpret that there is alignment or partnership with our company, or that there is acknowledgment from our company to the Website of the link origin.
- Websites that do not apply to the above but have the fear to interfere with the operations of our Website or violate public order and standards of decency or laws including regulations and rules.
Links to Third Party Websites
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Singapore for the resolution of any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions.